Monday, April 14, 2008

An addendum to our criteria...

Beef Boy and I were thinking... If a place has a signature burger, this is going to be the burger we order. I reviewed the menus of the two places we already rated and the burgers we ordered do fall within this criteria, so we haven't gone totally off the reservation.

Our thinking is that, if an establishment touts a signature hamburger, they believe it is their ultimate burger offering. With this in mind, this is how we will proceed.

I heard throught the grapevine that "The Wild Rover" was complaining that he couldn't post a comment without having a blogspot account. So, I have opened up commenting to everyone, no matter if they have an account.

If it gets out of hand, where I am deleting inappropriate posts, it may go back to a tighter posting.

Of course... maybe no one will even care to post! Putting back on the humble hat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We truly appreciate your blog. But isn't it limited in scope to the cooked flesh of dead animals? What real men & women want to know about is ”Where is the best French Onion Soup in the Berkshires? My beautiful bride and I are curious minds, we want to know.

Melted Cheese Head & Sinead_cwp

The Burger Wench and Beef Boy said...

Poor little fella... Start your own damn blog! BTW, Mrs. Maples declared that 99 Restaurant has the best French Onion Soup. :-Þ